Why read rishabhkashyapnotes?
First of all I welcome you and would like to take a moment to thank you for landing on this page.
I promise whatever you read on this page is what you get from @rishabhnotes.
So without further ado let's get this going by short introduction about myself:-
I am a BBA student of Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak and 2022 Cat Aspirant.
Reading non- fiction books and pondering my thoughts on paper; this is how I spend most of my time.
I believe that should be enough to give you glimpse of what you can expect from @rishabhnotes.
In future I aspire to become Production Manager. But before that I am suppose to clear CAT exam and hopefully process after that.
Since I am writing this on 30th December, so you might feel that I am sounding too optimistic but I tell you what.
I am a serious critic and recommend things only what I like, so you should be rest assured that you won't find me preaching about anything.
(It's me just putting forward my two cents with my sincere intention to provide you with something good. Take it or leave its totally up to you.)
You will find text about Business and Personal growth on this blog and posts related to mentioned above on Instagram.
To be completely honest with you, I created this blog for improving my writing and knowledge and also with a deep desire to provide someone something valuable along the way.
If you like my work then do provide me your suggestion and if you don't then again provide me your FEEDBACK. It is of utmost value to me.
May this coming year bring happiness and prosperity to my life and your life too.
With this I end this post.
I understand that you might be feeling hanging after reading this. But I do believe that I will be of some help to you through this blog.
So without giving @rishabhnotes some thoughts, don't discard it.
I urge you to see this blog written by a beginner who is learning and sharing. And with you help in former I will get better at later and gradually your and mine efforts will compound. And you and I will both get benefit.
Thanks
Rishabh Kashyap
Comments
Post a Comment